Guess who is 5 months old? I can’t believe it! She is already trying to sit up by herself and stand. Where did my little baby go?
- Olivia likes to blow bubbles which turn into drool spots on all of her clothes.
- Livie has been practicing sitting up all by herself. She usually only lasts 10 seconds before toppling over.
- She loves to grunt when she is annoyed… which seems like every minute of the day.
- Livie doesn’t cry. She whines.
- She now can put her feet in her mouth.
- Livie loves to play any game that makes you count off, “One, two, three…”
- Olivia wakes up very quietly. She plays in her crib by herself for a few minutes before I catch on to go get her.
- She hates her carseat. She squirms as you try to buckle her in.
- Livie loves to laugh if you kiss her ears.