Sorry I have been MIA from my blog for the past week. I went to Florida to be with my Grandma who just had heart surgery and now I am fighting a nasty infection. All of this of course is not made any easier by my little three month old but she does bring a smile to my face when she looks at me with her pretty blue eyes.
- Olivia likes to blow bubbles which turn into drool spots on all of her clothes.
- Livie has been practicing sitting up and loves to lay on her stomach in a superman’s pose.
- She loves to smile and grunt.
- Livie has started to laugh. You have to look at her face to know that she is happy because it sounds like her cry.
- She now grabs her legs and feet too pull them in closer when you lay her on her back.
- When she is hungry she opens her mouth and looks like a little birdie.
- Olivia has a bedtime routine. The process starts at 7:00 pm and consists of a bath, story time with daddy, nursing and then put to bed by 7:30 pm.
- She loves her reflection in the mirror. She will talk and smile at her own reflection.
- Livie likes to twirl her hair with her fingers back on her cowlick.