Can you believe it’s September already? It has been so hot here in Georgia. It’s hotter than it was during the middle of the summer. These Vineyard Vine Whale koozies are just so adorbs for the beach. I need them since it is still beach weather here…
A Kate Spade bag that has Glossy on it. OBSESSED!
Kinfolk announced on Tuesday that they have created their first cookbook, THE KINFOLK TABLE: RECIPES FOR SMALL GATHERINGS. It will be out October 15 on Artisan Books. It is a collection of 85 delectable recipes spread over nearly 400 pages from creative types around the world. I’m sold.
Pre-Order here: http://kinfo.lk/17BUQfH
Just received this trunk organizer. I have seen so many trunk organizers that are just basic cubes to put things in. This one has a cooler in the middle. The cooler can be removed if you don’t need it and the whole thing is fully collapsible. I saw the exact same one on One Kings Lane for $59!!! I got mine on Amazon for only $19.99 + free 2 day shipping with Prime!
Yum, yum, yum! Tropical passion sangria is my new fav!
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- ½ cup Bacardi Coconut Rum
- ½ C Pineapple Simple Syrup (See recipe from link)
- 1½ cups Passion Fruit Juice
- Sparkling water (optional if you want fizzy)
- Fruit : Pineapple, mango, green grapes, limes (1 cup each, sliced, diced, peeled, however you want) for the pitcher of sangria. 1 cup each to divide amongst serving glasses and for the fruit skewers
- In a pitcher combine about a cup of each fruit. Add in the wine, rum, syrup and passion fruit juice. Stir well and chill several hours up to overnight. Before serving add in the sparkling water if you like fizz. Add some fruit to each glass and some ice. Fill with sangria. Garnish with a fruit skewer if desired. Enjoy!