I cannot believe I have two month old! I don’t know how the time has flown right past me.
- Olivia likes to blow bubbles.
- She has the biggest blue eyes that melt my heart every time she looks at me.
- Livie has started to socially smile at people in response to things she likes.
- Every time you lay her on her back she puts her feet up thinking it’s time for a diaper change.
- She has talons! Her nails have to be cut every couple of days or they will scratch you to pieces.
- She has slept through the whole night the past week (8-10 hours). Thank goodness!
- Livie has become a very efficient and eager eater. It only takes her 10 minutes or less to eat instead of the never ending hour long feedings she was doing.
- Disposables have been giving her diaper rash so we try to use the cloth diapers as much as possible.
- Livie has met all of her Great Grandparents except my Oma who lives in Washington State.
- She loves to accessorize and never fights it. I expected her to rip bows out of her hair after hearing a lot of moms complaining about their little ones.
- Olivia is the BEST traveler! I don’t think she has ever had a bad moment when out and about. She just sits quietly and stares.